2016 DSR Survey Results
Last February, nearly 600 DSR anglers, including a dozen women, took time to let us know what is important to them.
The 2016 DSR Survey gave us a clear picture of your
priorities for a truly exceptional fishing experience at the DSR, which
is the ultimate goal. Not surprisingly, sportsmanship ranks highest
among factors that matter most to our guests. Following close behind is a
desire to have fishing pass options and a seamless check in process.
We look forward to looking at ways we can enhance these important parts
of the DSR experience, and will be considering many of your suggestions
in the months to come. Thank you to everyone who participated in the
Availability Calendar Lets Fishermen Track Daily Pass Purchases
| Check Daily Fishing Pass Counts Online
Want to know how many passes are left for a day or days you're thinking about coming to fish the DSR? Now you can go to our website to check out the pass availability for full day and multi-day fishing passes.
The Pass Availability Calendar is now live and updated daily so potential fishing guests can know how many passes are still available as they make plans to come to the DSR.
Click button in sidebar to access Pass Availability Calendar (once link opens, scroll down).
Join DSR at these Upcoming Events
“Spey Nation” | Saturday, June 25th
- Gathering for Fly and Spey Fishing Enthusiasts
- Vendors, Raffles, Presentations
- Pineville Boat Ramp on the Salmon River, Pineville NY, 9am-5pm
- Presenter include Chris O’Donnell and Many More
“Summer Salmon Seminar”August 26-28th
- Weekend Long Seminar
- Learn how to Fly Fish for Early Run King Salmon with DSR Guide George O’Brien of Trophy Angler Guide Service
- Douglaston Salmon Run, Pulaski NY
- Stream Side Dinner, DSR Lodging, and Two Days of On the Water Instruction