Online Pass Sales for 2017 are now Available
Please check this area for closure notifications, our Facebook page, or call our office to ensure we're open
When the Salmon River’s dam release (h2oline) exceeds 2,000 cfs, the DSR will be closed to fishing and open only for office hours. DSR will return to posted fishing hours once the dam release is less than 2,000 cfs
Fishing Report April 24
Mon, April 24, 2017
Another beautiful day and only a handful of anglers took advantage of it. Flows dropped this morning down to 750cfs and will remain there until midnight tonight. At midnight, they will drop even fu ...
Address:Pulaski, New York
Daily Fishing Pass
|Daily Fishing Pass|
||Max No. of Anglers
||4/1/17 - 5/14/17
||5/15/17 - 8/14/17
||8/15/17 - 9/9/17
||9/10/17 - 10/31/17
||11/1/17 - 12/14/17
|Fishing Pass Availability Calendar|
Available passes shown in RED denote 15 or fewer passes remaining
Online Passes are available for purchase until 4:00 AM (or until sold out) on the day you plan to fish. After 4:00 AM, remaining passes can be purchased on-site at the DSR Welcome Center Ticket Booth, during normal business hours.
Online passes are picked up at the Welcome Center Ticket Booth on the day you arrive to fish. Online passes
are NOT mailed. Please bring your email receipt, a photo I.D., and a valid NYS fishing license to obtain your online pass.
- Only Full Day passes are available for purchase online, Afternoon passes must be purchased at the Welcome Center Ticket Booth
- The Multi-day discount pass will automatically be added to your cart upon purchasing any consecutive Monday-Wednesday pass (enter Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday passes, Thursday will be added AUTOMATICALLY for FREE).
- In the event one or more of the consecutive days Monday through Wednesday are sold out online, the multi-day discount will not be eligible.
- Children 15 and
under fish for free when accompanied by a paying adult. When placing your order, please note under 'Fisherman's Names' whether you require a youth pass.
purchases final and non-refundable, see Cancellation Policy.
- Once online receipts are redeemed for passes, passes are not
transferable to others, or to another fishing date
To purchase passes for multiple days:
For questions or to check pass availability, Call
the date you would like to reserve a fishing pass, enter quantity. Click
"Add to cart".
- A check out page will show your order
summary. Click "Continue Shopping" to
select additional dates and passes.
- Once your order includes all
passes you wish to purchase, click "check
- A receipt will be emailed to you. Bring your receipt, a photo I.D., and a valid NYS fishing license, when
you pick up your pass.
Please note that your information is being submitted over a secure and encrypted
and that Douglaston Salmon Run will not share your information with
any third parties.